martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

My Opinions



Coca cola is the best drink in the world 
I disagree. I don't like flavor, I prefer orange because is more sweet.  Besides, the Coca Cola damage the teeth.

I really like  faste food
I completely agree. I love fast food, my favourite food is the hamburger "rodeo king" of burger king. I like very much the cheese of that  hamburger.

Woman drivers are very dangerous.
I disagree because they are prudent and drive slowly, therefore, they prevent accidents. Although, we are more nervous than the men.


English is an easy language to learn.
I disagree. The English for me is very difficult but is funny and I want to learn very well. Besides, there are languages more easy like Spanish or Italian. 

Education in Chile should be free.
I agree. All persons should be able to study and finance the degree. However, there are people that can pay because they have money.  

I hate people who have pets but do not take good care of them.
I completely agree. The pets should going for a walk, feed them, give them affections and time for take to veterinary.

The best type of transport is the bike.
I completely agree. Because the bike don’t contaminate, we do physical activity, it’s easy to use for all persons and it not requires costs or payments.

3 comentarios:

  1. The bicycle has maintenance costs, but compared to others is te most cheap and healthy. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that the womans driver whit caution

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also think that the womans driver whit caution

    ResponderEliminar