The elementary school and high school, I was studying in Liceo Corina Urbina, located in San Felipe where I learned to play volleyball. My volleyball team trained everyday and I was going to compete on the weekends around to Chile.I study veterinary medicine in Universidad de Chile since 2012. Currently, I'm in fourth year of the degree. It has been very difficult being away from home and family.
My family consists of my grandmother, mother and three dogs. I love and miss them everyday.
In my free time, I play volleyball in the faculty with my team of Campus Sur, Universidad de Chile. Besides, I love the music and read long books. I don't like studying boring subjects but I love learning, too the animals and I'm very happy for choosing this career.

Glory it is very difficult to study away from home, but any sacrifice is a reward. Regards. bye
ResponderEliminarI admire people like you, that study and make some sport. The Leyends of Otori is a really good saga...I recommended it to you.
ResponderEliminarI also like read, I could Read all the weekend :)
ResponderEliminarGloria! I like very much play volleyball but I am bad player :(
ResponderEliminar