I like the cell phone because it can connect to wi-fi of the university, of my house, metro station or of the park. With internet
I can see videos, play candy crash, look for information, have apps of dictionary or U-cursos and check mails. Besides,
I can see the time, calendar, conversations with my friends and maintain me connected.
I use the
cell all day except in class or when I speak with a persons, I have cell phone because
I need to call my mother, as she lives in San Felipe and I study here. Besides,
I can organize works with my classmate that lives far away. In the earthquakes,
only operates the chat as whatsapp or facebook for emergency.
If I didn’t
have cell, I would have more time to read or study but didn't can speak with my family. But the battery gets empty
fast, so remain me the rest of the day for do homework.
My battery goes very fast :(, because I use more the computer.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you, cell phone is the most complete gadget because people can do everithing.
ResponderEliminarYour cell phone is beauty! I like cell phones too but mine is a little older so it cannot do that much of things xd
ResponderEliminarMy battery also runs out too fast, it seems I'm very addicted :(
ResponderEliminarMy battery also runs out too fast, it seems I'm very addicted :(
ResponderEliminarMy battery also runs out too fast, it seems I'm very addicted :(
ResponderEliminar