jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Post 2 - My opinions


- What is your opinion about violence on television? 
For me, the violence on television is a bad example for children. The television influence the actions of the childrens, due to that  they imitate it. Besides, they have video game, with various negative stimulus that will influence the child act. 

- What is your opinion about  climate change?
The climate change it goes on progression. The air pollution have increased the damage of the ozone layer that it contribute to the greenhouse effect and climate change. the climate change is almost entirely made by the man, for example by toxic emissions from factories and cars.

-What is your opinion about cloning?
I think that the cloning is very good, because it can improve production of animal milk, regenerating tissues and recover severe diseases. But human action can be used with others purposes. 
 
-What is your opinion about recycling?
My opinion about recycling consist in that is a way of resources control, transforms the waste into reusable products and prevent this loss. However, not all the people recycle and there is not a lot recycling center.

-What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think that the marijuana is a big therapeutic method and it permits relaxation. There is articles that says that it can regenerate neurons instead kill them. Moreover, it need further investigation to know if this plant is usefull as medicine. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I also think there's a lot of violence on TV , I change it for more culture :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think marijuana is a good option for medicine so it should be legal!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. About violence on TV...maybe an option is that the children saw less TV...also helps to increase his imagination.

    ResponderEliminar